After months and months of hard work Stefan and the LUMIPro team are happy to finally present LUMIPro 2017! We not only have all the features you have come to expect, but here is what is new:
• The three ball lights can now be controlled via the HUD. That means no more having to lose your camera angle to get the perfect lighting!
• LUMIPro now supports the posing of 10 models; including yourself!
• There is no longer a limit to the amount of animations you can put into your LUMIPro!
• Now that you can add so many more animations, to support making finding what you want easier, we have created a pose filter right on HUD!
• Over 190 poses and MoCaps, created by the best designers, are included in LUMIPro 2017! Many of the poses are exclusive, and they can only be found in LUMIPro.
• 12 new custom gobos were added, for total of 40, brought to you by TexasRob McRae!
• Several improvements have been made to help with lag, including script and memory reduction.
• And much more!
Stefan spent countless hours reworking, an already amazing HUD, to give our users the best experience possible. We not only want LUMIPro to be your go to tool for amazing lighting control, but for all your photography needs. This release would not have been possible without the help of our amazing beta testers. We also want to thank our amazing pose designers; Glamurus Poses & Animations, IMAGE ESSENTIALS, Pics n Poses, and …: Something New :… We are also very excited to bring you our first set of exclusive MoCaps created by Stroker Serpentine!
So how can existing users get their hands on the newness, you ask. On December 1Oth just wear The HUD and it should automatically send you the newest version. Are you not an owner yet? Don’t worry! You will be able to try a fully functioning demo in our sales gallery. Never forget updates are always free if you own LUMIPro!
Oh, and we cannot forget one of the more fun questions of a LUMIPro release, where is the party?! This year is going to be so much more than a party. This year it is going to be an experience! Before I say anything else this party would not have been the same without the beautiful venue created by Samual Wetherby. He is the creator behind stores like Special Moments and NOCAP STUDIOS. Be sure to check out his shopping district. A venue can be amazing but it still needs just the right design; we have TwinkleStarLight to thank for that. The theme for this year is James Bond Casino Royale! To go along with that theme *~La Coquette Cabaret~* has put together an amazing show for us to kick off the party. We will also have DJ “The Old Bull” there to keep the party going. We also have free games set up we have a chance to win gift cards from stores like: [ zerkalo ], Artisan Fantasy, Astralia, Miss Chelsea, and more! They are amazing!
As everyone knows we always do a flash mob gallery each year. To have your photos included this year please pass up to three full perm photos to Samantha Ansar-Buscaylet (SamoanHoneyPot Resident).
The party will be kicking off December 10th at 7 PMSLT. Costumes are encouraged, but not required. Unfortunately for all the kiddos this is an adult event. We really hope to see you all there, it’s going to be a great time!
Until next time… Happy Shooting!
*Here is the Landmark to the party. It won’t be open until the day of the event.